I want to be dishonest, just like you


Hear me????
I am not well Without you.

My morning dawn and dew does not start to become wet.


My afternoon does not end with your huffy voice.


I cannot speak for hours after awake in my night.


There is all, there is no shortage. Just a lesson that stops my life.


 I think every day that you came. I understand that thousands of people say I'm here.


No, you do not. I'm waiting for the wait. I know. Yet it is a practice to wait.


What to say???
You can be dishonest, I cannot be selfish, I cannot. Not in any way.


If ever there is an alternative to the elasticity, I would like to be dishonest, just like you.
I want to be dishonest, just like you I want to be dishonest, just like you Reviewed by writingclub360 on June 17, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments